Saturday, June 28, 2014

Reckless Abandon

Recently, a few friends and I got together and completed a photo shoot. My two friends, Eliza and Mia, and I switched off the different roles of photographer and model, and Eliza did an amazing job editing. We wanted this shoot to be edgier than my last one, and I think we accomplished it. This photo shoot was not as planned out as my last one, and I think it works out considering the theme of it. The idea behind it, is meant to provoke a sense of randomness, confusion, and freedom that's found in a person's late teenage years. It is not meant to look put together. In fact, it is supposed to look somewhat disjoint or intimate to reflect the disconnect from childhood to adulthood.

Postscript: For any inquiries about clothing items and brands, feel free to message me.