Friday, April 19, 2013

Senior Project: Fashion Design

Since I'm coming to the end of my senior year in high school, (which I am incredibly excited to leave. High schoolers are actually crazy sometimes -insert exasperated sigh-) I must complete a senior project before being allowed to leave! I have decided to focus this project on fashion design. I've always wanted to learn about fashion design especially since I don't intend on pursuing it in college. If you are interested in seeing the progression of this project visit: http://fashiondesignproject2013.blogspot.com/ .

In this project I plan on researching the history of fashion design such as the impacts on various designers or what styles have been known to come and go. I also plan on designing and making my own (hopefully) wearable outfit that will be based off of my research, as well as a paper describing my research.

Stay tuned in the next coming weeks for my final product!