Monday, November 12, 2012

Movie Mondays: SKYFALL!!

Verdict: 3 stars


Synopsis: Another James Bond movie, full of shirtless Daniel Craig scenes. need I say more ladies...



Full of fast paced action as per usual. Although it was no revolutionary academy award winning movie that moved me to a silent cry in the back row of the theater  it was fun. This plot was better and more mysterious than usual and the ending was intense and emotion filled. This movie actually made me really excited for the next one. The ending also seemed to say that they are making room for a new style of James Bond... ??
There's only so much I can say because it's James Bond! So if you're into the idea of staring straight into Daniel Craig's baby blues for a good 2 and a half hours, I would watch it. (I would also watch it in IMAX to get the full effect of his piercing blue eyes.)