Friday, August 30, 2013

Aveeno Clear Complexion Review

Over my teenage years amongst crazy breakouts and dry patches I have been searching for the perfect facial wash. This facial wash had to be one that wouldn't cause my sensitive combination face to spontaneously break out into hives and that will still clean without rubbing my face raw. After 5 years I have found it: Aveeno Clear Complexion!
 
 
approximately $8 at Walgreens
 
 
This foaming cleanser never dries out my skin and actually makes me face feel and stay clean! Although it is in foam form that does not take away from the product. One pump or even half a pump goes such a long way. Its great for most skin types except for possibly oily skin types. On days when my skin is extra oily I normally have to wash my face 3 times with this. But overall I would recommend this brand over my old facial cleanser: Clinique's Liquid Face Wash. Definitely check this out!