Wednesday, August 6, 2014

it's bangkok babe

Hey you, I'm in Asia right now travelling around with some friends and family, and I thought I would share pictures from my time in Bangkok. I had such an eye opening experience there, saw a ton of Buddhas, and ate some delicious food. So, here it is. A five day journey captured in just a few snap shots. Stay tuned for more pictures from Taipei and Japan


The daily boat ride

Daily prayers at Wat Arun


Wat Arun

A lone shark at Siam Ocean World 


Buddhist blessings at Wat Arun



A summer storm settling over Bangkok
(Queen B. is everywhere xx)
Bearded bead merchant at Jatuchak Market
Umbrellas at Jatuchak Market



Changing of the guards at the Grand Palace


Hiking at Erawon National Park

Me and my friend, Min, at Erawon Waterfalls
Postscript: A big thanks to my friend, Min for helping me with the pictures and for a great time in Thailand.