Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Get Trendin' USA : gladiator sandals for men

The men in Asia have the best style I have ever seen. I'm always so amazed by how chic yet simple they look. One of the best men's wear I've seen so far is the gladiator sandal. Normally seen on women, this style has been revamped for men everywhere. Now, I'm not talking about a classic Birkenstock sandal. I'm talking about leather laces and everything that reach just above your ankle. For men who are not into laces, try getting sandals with thicker leather straps that aren't too intricate. This will stop you from looking too feminine. If you don't know where to get them, try websites like Etsy. Here's an example and a link below. Hope all you male fashionistas out there give this a try. Trust me, it really does looks incredible.